Forums Public Forums Field Methods video equipment recommendations

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Julie Jedlicka
    Julie Jedlicka

Does anyone have experience with video systems that can be raised to view nest contents of cavity-nesting birds. Back in 2007, I noted that Sandpiper Technologies sold an Elevated Video Inspection System (http://www.sandpipertech.com/elevated_video.html). However, I don’t think this company is up and running currently. (I’ve contacted them via phone and email and am not getting a reply). Has anyone had success with a functionally similar unit?

Do you have a favorite shotgun microphone? digital recorder?

Thanks,
    Julie

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Matthew Shumar Matthew Shumar. Reason: clean-up code

Anonymous

You might believe that searching for SpongeBob Squarepants coloring pages is mosting likely to be something that will certainly take you all afternoon, or all the time depending upon your specific point-of-view. However, you are going to locate that there are websites around that provide to this, and lots of various other whims such as this, that ca be located quite conveniently with a couple of straightforward computer mouse clicks. If you have a few hrs to eliminate to search for this stuff, that is very good. Nevertheless, if you only have concerning an hour, or maybe less, you are mosting likely to have the ability to discover just what you are searching for relatively rapidly when you are extremely particular regarding your search terms. Anybody that has really kids instantly understands that there really are not adequate hrs in the day to do exactly what you truly should do, much less what you intend to do that is entertainment.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.